Selling a home and moving is a nerve-wracking event at any age, but for seniors and their families this time can be particularly stressful. My goal is to reduce the physical, financial and emotional stress that comes with this major life change.
I will provide you with a customized approach to your real estate needs. I have the knowledge and expertise to counsel you through the major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in selling your family's home and relocating to your next residence.
As an SRES® designee, I have received extensive education on topics such as tax laws, probate, estate planning, equity conversion strategies, and can offer you relevant information on current market trends as well as valuable resources regarding real estate transactions.
I can guide you through all your real estate transactions, because I have:
- a solid comprehension of Federal laws for Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- sensitivity to 50+ issues and priorities
- the devotion to provide reputable services that win and sustain trusting client and customer relationships
- knowledge of the uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages
- education regarding the uses of pensions, 401k accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions
- the understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security impact your real estate decisions